1.8/5 (out of 71 reviews ) | 📥 230306 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Acrolinx?
The Acrolinx has a rating of 1.8 out of 5 based on 71 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Acrolinx have?
The Acrolinx has a user base of 230306 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Acrolinx?
The cost of the Acrolinx is N/A.
4. How to download the Acrolinx?
To download Acrolinx follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Acrolinx
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Acrolinx
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Acrolinx addon’s description :
|technology captures goals||1|
|captures goals analyzes||1|
|goals analyzes content||1|
|analyzes content helps||1|
|content helps teams||1|
|helps teams create||1|
|teams create content||1|
|create content meets||1|
|content meets objectives||1|
|meets objectives customize||1|
|objectives customize content||1|
|customize content guidelines||1|
|content guidelines fit||1|
|guidelines fit goals||1|
|fit goals tell||1|