Acunote – Scrum Project Management
4.2/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 337619 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Acunote – Scrum Project Management?
The Acunote – Scrum Project Management has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Acunote – Scrum Project Management have?
The Acunote – Scrum Project Management has a user base of 337619 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Acunote – Scrum Project Management?
The cost of the Acunote – Scrum Project Management is N/A.
4. How to download the Acunote – Scrum Project Management?
To install Acunote – Scrum Project Management follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Acunote – Scrum Project Management
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Acunote – Scrum Project Management
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Acunote – Scrum Project Management addon’s description :
|predict completion times||2|
|completion times sprints||2|
|times sprints projects||2|
|manage scrum agile||1|
|scrum agile development||1|
|agile development teams||1|
|development teams acurately||1|
|teams acurately predict||1|
|acurately predict project||1|
|predict project completion||1|
|project completion dates||1|
|completion dates immediately||1|
|dates immediately see||1|
|immediately see progress||1|
|see progress burndown||1|