AEP Launch Inspector
4.8/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 1176 installs | 💲 N/A
Inspect your Adobe Experience Platform Launch implementation. Review Extensions, Rules, Data Elements, Custom Variables, Direct Calls, Data Layer, CSS Selectors, Cookies, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the AEP Launch Inspector?
The AEP Launch Inspector has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the AEP Launch Inspector have?
The AEP Launch Inspector has a user base of 1176 active users.
3. What is the cost of the AEP Launch Inspector?
The cost of the AEP Launch Inspector is N/A.
4. How to download the AEP Launch Inspector?
To install AEP Launch Inspector follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: AEP Launch Inspector
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the AEP Launch Inspector
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the AEP Launch Inspector addon’s description :
|build snapshot configured||1|
|snapshot configured extensions||1|
|configured extensions data||1|
|extensions data elements||1|
|data elements rules||1|
|elements rules well||1|
|rules well dependencies||1|
|well dependencies various||1|
|dependencies various data||1|
|various data sources||1|