Amazon SP-API Reports
5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 156 installs | 💲 N/A
Download the Amazon Report directly into the Google Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Amazon SP-API Reports?
The Amazon SP-API Reports has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Amazon SP-API Reports have?
The Amazon SP-API Reports has a user base of 156 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Amazon SP-API Reports?
The cost of the Amazon SP-API Reports is N/A.
4. How to download the Amazon SP-API Reports?
To download Amazon SP-API Reports follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Amazon SP-API Reports
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Amazon SP-API Reports
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Amazon SP-API Reports addon’s description :
|start tracking report||2|
|tracking report menu||2|
|app used download||1|
|used download amazon||1|
|download amazon seller||1|
|amazon seller report||1|
|seller report account||1|
|report account app||1|
|account app user||1|
|app user select||1|
|user select report||1|
|select report download||1|
|report download start||1|
|download start tracking||1|
|report menu option||1|