5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 78684 installs | 💲 N/A
Aggregate the main Google Analytics metrics for all your websites or apps
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Analytics Aggregator?
The Analytics Aggregator has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Analytics Aggregator have?
The Analytics Aggregator has a user base of 78684 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Analytics Aggregator?
The cost of the Analytics Aggregator is N/A.
4. How to download the Analytics Aggregator?
To install Analytics Aggregator follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Analytics Aggregator
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Analytics Aggregator
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Analytics Aggregator addon’s description :
|several apps websites||1|
|apps websites spend||1|
|websites spend lot||1|
|spend lot time||1|
|lot time aggregating||1|
|time aggregating users||1|
|aggregating users spreadsheet||1|
|users spreadsheet anymore||1|
|spreadsheet anymore google||1|
|anymore google sheets||1|