Anti Phishing Bot
5/5 (out of 4 reviews ) | 📥 649 installs | 💲 N/A
Train a bot to identify phishing email. Use patterns of past REAL emails to improve detection. Privacy by default SaaS.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Anti Phishing Bot?
The Anti Phishing Bot has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Anti Phishing Bot have?
The Anti Phishing Bot has a user base of 649 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Anti Phishing Bot?
The cost of the Anti Phishing Bot is N/A.
4. How to download the Anti Phishing Bot?
To install Anti Phishing Bot follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Anti Phishing Bot
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Anti Phishing Bot
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Anti Phishing Bot addon’s description :
|increasingly difficult tell||1|
|difficult tell email||1|
|tell email really||1|
|email really sender||1|
|really sender business||1|
|sender business email||1|
|business email compromise||1|
|email compromise bec||1|
|compromise bec incidents||1|
|bec incidents happen||1|
|incidents happen often||1|
|happen often sender||1|
|often sender unaware||1|
|sender unaware email||1|
|unaware email address||1|