API to Sheets
4.3/5 (out of 14 reviews ) | 📥 5788 installs | 💲 N/A
Easily import data from any JSON API directly to Google Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the API to Sheets?
The API to Sheets has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.
2. How many active users does the API to Sheets have?
The API to Sheets has a user base of 5788 active users.
3. What is the cost of the API to Sheets?
The cost of the API to Sheets is N/A.
4. How to download the API to Sheets?
To install API to Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: API to Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the API to Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the API to Sheets addon’s description :
|data scattered across||1|
|scattered across multiple||1|
|across multiple platforms||1|
|multiple platforms applications||1|
|platforms applications api||1|
|applications api sheets||1|
|api sheets makes||1|
|sheets makes super||1|
|makes super easy||1|
|super easy get||1|
|easy get data||1|
|get data platforms||1|