5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 604 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Direct data from Google Sheetsâ„¢, Docsâ„¢, Slidesâ„¢, Calendarâ„¢, Gmailâ„¢ & Formsâ„¢ to your favorite external apps in CRM, Accounting, Productivity, Marketing, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the AppiWorks?
The AppiWorks has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the AppiWorks have?
The AppiWorks has a user base of 604 active users.
3. What is the cost of the AppiWorks?
The cost of the AppiWorks is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the AppiWorks?
To install AppiWorks follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: AppiWorks
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the AppiWorks
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the AppiWorks addon’s description :
|âœ… appiworks google||6|
|external applications also||4|
|query external apps||4|
|interacts external applications||3|
|applications also query||3|
|also query external||3|
|appiworks google workspaceâ„¢||2|
|google workspaceâ„¢ apps||2|
|external apps get||2|
|apps get data||2|
|â–º create manage||2|
|read https appiworksjivruscom||2|
|google workspaceâ„¢ works||1|
|workspaceâ„¢ works almost||1|
|works almost google||1|