4.3/5 (out of 145 reviews ) | 📥 4028611 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Asana?
The Asana has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on 145 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Asana have?
The Asana has a user base of 4028611 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Asana?
The cost of the Asana is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Asana?
To install Asana follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Asana
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Asana
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Asana addon’s description :
|fast-moving teams rely||1|
|teams rely asana||1|
|rely asana coordinate||1|
|asana coordinate manage||1|
|coordinate manage work||1|
|manage work google||1|
|work google workspace™||1|
|google workspace™ asana||1|
|workspace™ asana works||1|
|asana works google||1|
|works google workspace™||1|
|google workspace™ tools||1|
|workspace™ tools attach||1|
|tools attach google||1|
|attach google drive||1|