Auto Email Spreadsheet
2.9/5 (out of 39 reviews ) | 📥 7349 installs | 💲 N/A
Lets you to schedule and email sheet/entire spreadsheet/range as attachment to multiple recipients. Sheets can be attached as PDF, CSV, HTML, XSLX or as ODS format.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Auto Email Spreadsheet?
The Auto Email Spreadsheet has a rating of 2.9 out of 5 based on 39 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Auto Email Spreadsheet have?
The Auto Email Spreadsheet has a user base of 7349 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Auto Email Spreadsheet?
The cost of the Auto Email Spreadsheet is N/A.
4. How to download the Auto Email Spreadsheet?
To install Auto Email Spreadsheet follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Auto Email Spreadsheet
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Auto Email Spreadsheet
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Auto Email Spreadsheet addon’s description :
|pdf csv html||2|
|csv html xslx||2|
|html xslx ods||2|
|auto email spreadsheet||1|
|email spreadsheet add-on||1|
|spreadsheet add-on google||1|
|add-on google sheets||1|
|google sheets lets||1|
|sheets lets schedule||1|
|lets schedule email||1|
|schedule email sheet||1|
|email sheet entire||1|
|sheet entire spreadsheet||1|
|entire spreadsheet range||1|
|spreadsheet range attachment||1|