4/5 (out of 4 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
AutoMastery is a Google Forms Add-On that allows the Form owner to send students assignments based on their score on a Google Form. The owner sets a mastery level score and a beginner level score in a Google Form and sets what link respondents will receive via email with an assignment based on their scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the AutoMastery?
The AutoMastery has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
2. How many active users does the AutoMastery have?
The AutoMastery has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the AutoMastery?
The cost of the AutoMastery is N/A.
4. How to download the AutoMastery?
To download AutoMastery follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: AutoMastery
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the AutoMastery
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the AutoMastery addon’s description :
|form owner sets||2|
|level set teacher||2|
|set teacher help||2|
|automastery google forms||1|
|google forms add-on||1|
|forms add-on allows||1|
|add-on allows form||1|
|allows form owner||1|
|form owner send||1|
|owner send students||1|
|send students leveled||1|
|students leveled assignments||1|
|leveled assignments based||1|
|assignments based score||1|
|based score google||1|