4.6/5 (out of 520 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Export data from many sources to Google Sheets™. No technical skill required.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Awesome Table?
The Awesome Table has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 520 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Awesome Table have?
The Awesome Table has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Awesome Table?
The cost of the Awesome Table is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Awesome Table?
To download Awesome Table follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Awesome Table
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Awesome Table
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Awesome Table addon’s description :
|google sheets™ export||5|
|https supportawesome-tablecom en-us||5|
|integrate google sheets™||4|
|connect google sheets™||3|
|run analytics including||3|
|device country page||3|
|supportawesome-tablecom en-us articles||3|
|add-on google sheets™||2|
|maps google maps™||2|
|sheets™ export report||2|
|export report including||2|
|raw data including||2|
|data including accounts||2|
|google sheets™ keep||2|
|🔹google analytics run||2|