5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 79 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
A Google Sheets™ add-in that imports your bank transactions automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the BankToSheets?
The BankToSheets has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the BankToSheets have?
The BankToSheets has a user base of 79 active users.
3. What is the cost of the BankToSheets?
The cost of the BankToSheets is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the BankToSheets?
To install BankToSheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: BankToSheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the BankToSheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the BankToSheets addon’s description :
|released july 2022||1|
|july 2022 nobody||1|
|2022 nobody wants||1|
|nobody wants download||1|
|wants download csv||1|
|download csv files||1|
|csv files bank||1|
|files bank manage||1|
|bank manage spreadsheet||1|
|manage spreadsheet budgeting||1|
|spreadsheet budgeting apps||1|
|budgeting apps cool||1|
|apps cool there’s||1|
|cool there’s flexibility||1|
|there’s flexibility manage||1|