|App Name||Rating||Installs||App URL||Highlight|
|Airtel thanks||4.3⭐||100M+||Playstore link||✅Unlock the world of possibilities with Airtel 5G Plus and experience blazing fast 5G speeds like never before✅With Airtel Thanks app, you can now easily recharge and pay bills, manage your data balance, make instant UPI payments and much more with just a few clicks.✅Get the ultimate entertainment , lifestyle & shopping experiences with this one-stop destination for all your Airtel needs. Download now to get started!|
|BharatPe for Merchants||4.0⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅Accept payments from any app for FREE with BharatPe. No need to worry about multiple QR codes or payment gateways.✅Get access to 150+ banking apps, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, BHIM and Amazon UPI with a single QR code.✅70 lakhs merchants are already using BharatPe and growing every day!✅Invest your collections to earn up to 12% interest per annum and get loans to grow your business.|
|BHIM||4.5⭐||50M+||Playstore link||✅BHIM is the easiest and safest way to make digital payments through your mobile phone.✅Link your mobile number with your bank account and you’re ready to go.✅Enjoy instant, secure and convenient payments without any worries of fraud or data theft.|
|CRED: Credit Card Bills & More||4.7⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅Get a free, easy-to-read credit score report to keep track of your financial health.✅Make credit card payments, rent payments and education fees with ease using CRED.✅Get up to 100% cashback on your payments and earn exclusive rewards and prizes with CRED Coins.|
|Freecharge – Pay Later, UPI||4.3⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅Freecharge is the trusted name in payment apps, with over 100 million users across India.✅Get the best of financial services and investments with Freecharge. From recharge & bill payments to investments , you can do it all in one place.✅Enjoy a secure and seamless experience with Freecharge’s cutting-edge technology and intuitive user interface.|
|Google Pay: Secure UPI payment||4.3⭐||500M+||Playstore link||✅Enjoy the convenience of making payments with Google Pay. Link your bank account and start paying in a few clicks.✅Refer your friends and family to join Google Pay and get exclusive offers and rewards.✅Get access to crores of Indians who are using Google Pay for all their payment needs.|
|MobiKwik- UPI, Bills, PayLater||4.2⭐||50M+||Playstore link||✅Get access to instant credit up to ₹60,000 with MobiKwik’s Spend Now & PayLater feature. ✅Enjoy the convenience of UPI, bills, mobile recharge, prepaid recharge, postpaid recharge and electricity bill payment all in one place. ✅Transfer money with ease using MobiKwik’s BHIM UPI feature.|
|Paytm: Secure UPI Payments||4.5⭐||100M+||Play Store link||✅India’s #1 Payment App, is trusted by over 30 Crore Indians. Download the app for a secure and fast bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI. ✅Instantly pay at shops and online sites/apps like IRCTC, Flipkart, Uber, Zomato & Swiggy with just a few clicks. ✅Enjoy the convenience of making payments anytime and anywhere with Paytm!|
|Payzapp – UPI & Bill Payments||4.2⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅PayZapp is your one-stop solution for all your online payments. Recharge, pay bills, travel, shop, and more with just a few clicks. ✅Enabled with Bharat QR that supports payment by mVisa QR, MasterPass QR and Rupay QR for a secure and convenient payment experience. ✅Enjoy the convenience of making payments from anywhere at any time without having to worry about carrying cash or cards.|
|PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge||4.4⭐||100M+||Playstore link||✅Make payments on the go with PhonePe. Use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and make instant payments at your favourite offline and online stores. ✅Invest in mutual funds, buy insurance policies, open a savings account and more with just a few taps on the app. ✅Enjoy secure transactions with PhonePe’s advanced encryption technology.|
Airtel Thanks: recharge and UPI
- The world of Airtel is open for you to experience easy recharges, hassle-free bill payments, contact managers, check data balances, and make instant UPI payments. You have it all under the same roof in the Airtel app, from DTH, mobile, broadband, and Fastag recharges and bill payments to entertainment, lifestyle, and many more.
- Airtel is the first operator to launch 5G in India and Airtel 5G Plus provides up to 30x faster than 4G, so downloading bigger files takes just a few seconds.
- Check your data plan details, usage, and expiry date in real-time on the app. You will no longer miss the due recharge dates with the prepaid recharge reminders to help pay your bills on time.
- You can avail of all these features with the same SIM or add more than one Airtel account to manage all your payments in the single app.
- With the app getting a postpaid connection, checking plans, and making bill payments online is non-cumbersome and superfast.
- Check, recharge, and get exclusive discounts and cashback with every DTH recharge using the app. You can also track the DTH validity, add or remove channels, and get quick help on the app.
- You will get the best broadband deals on the app with an option to upgrade and also quickly pay your monthly broadband bills. And with Airtel Xstream Fiber starting at Rs. 499, your internet speed will be super fast.
- With Airtel Black, you can easily make all your online bill payments with a single bill. Enjoy exclusive customer service, superfast internet, TV, and mobile connection in one plan.
- The app provides safe and secure UPI money transfers on the Airtel Thanks app. In addition, contactless online BHIM UPI payment to any merchant is possible by just scanning any QR code.
- Using call manager you can report spam, block unwanted callers, track your call log, and get missed call alerts in one app. Moreover, blocked calls will not be served through the network and blocking patterns can be used to mark spam callers in ‘Airtel goal’ for a spam-free network.
- You can pay all your utility bills like gas, water, electricity, etc., and quickly recharge your FASTag using Airtel’s safest digital account for your daily transactions.
- Through a video call, you can open an account and get up to a 6% interest rate p.a. on your account. And when you activate SafePay for all transactions, you can earn on your spending with Rewards123. Invest smartly with DigiGold, fixed deposits, mutual funds, and more.
- Use the Airtel Money wallet for your bill payments, from instant recharges to utility bill payments, shopping expenses and more. Enjoy seamless and quick transactions with Airtel Payments Bank while availing of exclusive benefits such as recharge offers, cashback, and more. In addition, Airtel Thanks offers different loan products in partnership with its lending partners.
- You will get free storage of up to 2GB on Airtel Cloud and subscriptions to the OTT channels like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and more to help you manage multiple Airtel accounts in the same place. You can find more features and the latest news in the app’s Discover section.
BharatPe for merchants
- Using the BharatPe app, you can accept UPI and card payments from any app without any cost, and more than seventy lakh merchants use it.
- So payments become super-easy by simply providing merchants with a QR to accept payments from PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay, BHIM, Amazon UPI, and 150 more banking apps.
- Use BharatSwipe to accept debit and credit card payments. In addition, you can invest your collections, earn up to 12% interest p.a. and get a loan to grow your business at a low-interest rate.
- The app allows you to accept payments from other UPI apps such as PhonePe, Paytm, Google Play, etc for free and accept payments from cards at 0% MDR (merchant discount rate) using BharatSwipe. Moreover, you can withdraw your money instantly and transfer it directly into your bank account.
- Who would say no to a low-interest-rate loan with minimal paperwork and a processing fee of 0% to 2%? BharatPe follows an online loan application process without any security or guarantee, which you can repay through Easy Daily Installment (EDI). The loan tenure is usually between three months to 15 months, at an APR 0f 21% – 30%, for an amount between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10,00,000
- The app’s RBI-approved NBFC partners are, LendenClub (Innofin Solutions Private Limited), Hindon mercantile limited, Arthmate(Mamta Projects Private Limited), and Liquiloans (NDX P2P Private Limited). The NBFC sanction letter will be sent as a notification and also shown on the app.
- Earn up to 12% interest on your BharatPe account balance, which will be credited to your BharatPe account daily. In addition, you can add money to your app account or request a withdrawal anytime and be assured that your money is safe with RBI-approved NBFC partners.
- BharatPe Card is a convenient two-in-one tool that you can use as both debit and credit in one card. This free card can get you up to 1% cashback and a credit of up to Rs. 1 lakh at 0% for 30 days.
- Use the app to pay all your utility bills, such as DTH, phone, electricity, etc., and get Rs.100 off on every bill payment.
- BharatPe Club is the first merchant loyalty club in India. You will get benefits worth Rs. 20,000 to get free cricket merchandise, Rs.1,000 off on BharatSwipe, zero loan processing fees, and Rs. 500 in BharatPe card.
BHIM: making India cashless
- BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is a UPI-enabled idea to facilitate safe, simple, and instant digital payments from your mobile. Before you register on the app, you have to just link your mobile number with your bank account, which can be used for accessing BHIM.
- Ensure to use an active SIM while linking your bank account and have a valid debit card, both of which are required to generate the UPI Pin.
- The app allows you to transact up to Rs. 1,00,000 daily (note: your bank’s transaction limit may vary from BHIM’s limit). The app is compatible with Android 5.0 and above versions.
CRED: credit card bills and more
- CRED is one of the trusted credit card apps for all your bill payments that you can use to pay utility bills, credit card bills, monthly rent, and more.
- You can also check and improve your credit score using the app for free. Get 100% cashback and use the CRED coins to win exclusive rewards, prizes, and offers.
- Track, calculate, and pay all your bills online, such as electricity, utility, credit card, DTH, mobile recharge, and house or office rent. Get bill payment reminders and pay your bills within your due date.
- You can check your credit score (CIBIL Score) on the app with just a few clicks. In addition, you can also get your CIBIL report and improve it by quickly accessing your credit profile on our CIBIL check app.
- In one place, you will be able to check and manage all your credit cards and related information without downloading multiple apps. In addition, you will be alerted about duplicate transactions and hidden charges.
- Get a detailed analysis of where, how, and when you have used your credit card(s) with the help of the spending analysis chart.
- As an app user, you can save money and get offers, discounts, or cashback on shopping online with Amazon, Myntra, Swiggy, and other sites, to earn rewards with CRED coins.
- Do not miss the referral cashback the app offers every time your referred friend joins the app. Using the interactive analysis charts, track your spending, manage multiple accounts, track your balance and credit score, and pay all your utility bills using the same app.
- To check your credit score using CRED, log in using your full name and mobile number and get your first credit score result. You will get CRED coins after each credit card bill payment; use these coins to refresh your credit score every month. In addition, CRED will show your CRIF, Experian, and Equifax credit scores to help you track these credit scores.
- CRED supports credit cards from SBI, HDFC, Axis, Kotak, Yes Bank, HSBC, IndusInd, Standard Chartered, RBL, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra, Bank of India, all VISA, American Express MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
- The app’s lending partners are IDFC First Bank Limited, Liquiloans – NDX P2P Private Limited, Credit Saison – Kisetsu Saison Finance (India) Private Limited, and Vivriti Capital Pvt Ltd.
Freecharge: pay later UPI
- The app has more than hundred million users across the country and has grown to become one of India’s leading financial services and payment apps. From recharges and bill payments to investments and loans, Freecharge lets you do it all easily.
- Using Freecharge Pay Later to avail of exclusive offers on top brands and shop cashless at more than 40,000 online and offline stores.
- Once you create your free-charge BHIM UPI ID, you can send money to your friends or family and scan the QR to pay quickly and securely at any store. You will also get cashbacks on all your transactions.
- You can use the app as your ‘buy now, pay later option to stretch beyond your monthly budget with the Pay Later option. In addition, the app offers instant interest-free credits for up to 30 days for unexpected expenses or shopping needs.
- The app provides personal loans from 5000 to 5,00,000 with a repayment tenure of six to sixty months for an APR of 8% to 24%. The processing fee is 0 – 2%, and the app’s lending partner is Axis Bank. You will also get unlimited cashback every time you use the Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card. However, this personal loan option is available to Indian citizens only within the territory of India.
- The app is your go-to place for all your recharges and payments, where you can find the best-prepaid recharge plans and offers on Airtel Recharge, JIO Recharge, VI Recharge, and BSNL Recharge.
- In addition, you can also recharge and earn rewards on your FASTag, TATA Play, Airtel DTH, Sun Direct, Videocon D2H recharge, and Dish TV recharges.
- You will also get discounts and cashback on every utility bill payment like DTH, gas, electricity, water, postpaid, and broadband bill payments. Paying and saving on your rent is easy by using Pay Later or a credit card to earn more reward points.
- Get a detailed report on your financial status and tips to improve it with the help of a FIST score. Then, fix a financial goal using the app’s ‘Goal Management System’ to align with your budget and monetary plans.
- You can use the app to invest in mutual funds, buy or sell gold online, or begin your FD investment without going through cumbersome paperwork or lengthy process at beneficial rates that are on par with the market rates.
- Each time you pay, spend or invest using the app, you will earn offers, deals and discounts, and cashback codes through SMS.
- The app is the safest place to begin, explore and manage all your finances backed by credible lending partners, so you can transact worry-free on the Freecharge app.
Google Pay: secure UPI Payment
- Crores of Indians are using this most popular payment app for all their payment needs. Google Pay is a simple and secure payment app given by Google. You just have to link to your bank account using your mobile number to start using the app.
- For each payment you make, or every time you refer a friend, you will earn offers, discounts, and rewards in cash and as coupons that can be used in multiple online outlets.
- You can use your unique UPI ID instead of your bank account details to make all your UPI payments. UPI PIN is a four- or six-digit number which you will have to set at the time of creating your UPI ID, which must not be shared with anybody else for security reasons.
- You will get multiple layers of security for your hard-earned money kept in your bank and Pay account to be able to control and monitor it efficiently.
- The app has a state-of-the-art security system to help detect fraud and hacking and is committed to keeping your money secure by working with your bank to protect your payment details.
- Each of your transactions will be secured with your UPI PIN. Additionally, you can also safeguard your account with a device locks method such as a pattern or your fingerprint. Finally, you can also view your account balance without the need to visit an ATM.
- Google Pay is compatible with all Indian banks that support BHIM UPI, so you can conveniently pay your utility bills like DTH, broadband, electricity, FASTag, LPG bills, and others. Moreover, once you link your biller account, you will get payment reminders from the app to pay your dues on time because Google Pay can collaborate with billers nationwide.
- Use the app to find the best-prepaid recharge plans and easily recharge your mobile in just a few steps at zero extra charges; just by scanning the QR code, you can shop or pay at your favourite online or offline outlets.
- Do not miss the cash rewards, offers, and discounts you can earn by referring your friends. Payments with your debit or credit card are easier and quicker using the app once you link your card with Google Pay. In addition, you can book tickets for your travel, order food, and shop online on the app or partner sites like Myntra, Zomato, MakeMyTrip, redBus, etc.
- Do in an instant your online payments like mobile recharges or on online apps, and offline payments at offline shops by clicking your phone on NFC terminals.
- You can also buy or sell gold, which will be deposited securely in your Google Pay or gold locker or delivered to your home as gold coins and also earn gold as Google Pay rewards.
- Receive from or send money to any bank account from yours, including those which are not on Google Pay through UPI transfers. The app uses the National Payments Corporation of India’s BHIM UPI to ensure secure and simple money transfers in Google Pay.
- You can also take a loan for a maximum APR of 34% for a tenure of three to forty-eight months with a processing fee of 1.5% – 2.5% from the app’s lending partner, DMI Finance.
MobiKwik: UPI, Bills and PayLater
- MobiKwik is a popular payment app that makes your simple payment plans easier. The app has many valuable features like getting a credit up to Rs. 60,000 to spend now and pay later, UPI, prepaid recharge, postpaid recharge, mobile recharge, DTH bill payment, electricity bill payment, money transfer, BHIM UPI, broadband payment, credit card payment and more.
- Start investing in Mutual Funds, Gold, and much more using the app, and with the app’s SuperCash, which is its loyalty point, you save up to ₹1000 every month.
- The app is compatible with accepting transactions with several popular merchant brands like Zomato, IRCTC, Xiomi, Myntra, Swiggy, etc. You just need to use your mobile number to sign in and get started with this secure payment platform.
- Using the app’s zip pay late feature, you can get a credit for up to Rs. 60,000 at zero cost and shop for more than one lakh brands, where the credit limit depends on your usage level.
- Inter-bank and intra-bank transfers, money transfers between wallets and cards, and instant transfers from your card to a bank can all be done quickly and easily.
- You can make UPI payments using BHIM UPI to send and receive money through any phone number or bank account. Make your bill payments (to more than 300 billers), and recharge your mobile and DTH to bag exciting offers.
- You can spend now and pay later on all your utility bills like electricity, water, broadband, gas booking, DTH, phone payments, insurance premiums, rent, etc. In addition, credit card bill payments are more manageable now using the app for instant settlement.
- For all your offline shopping payments, scan the QR code at the store outlets or make secure BHIM UPI payments or wallet payments using the app at supermarkets, restaurants, petrol pumps, pharmacies, milk booths, kirana stores, etc.
- Shop all you want and make quick online payments if you order food, book travel tickets, fashion, or do grocery shopping using this secure payment app. For all your OTT subscriptions, such as like Disney+Hotstar, Netflix, AltBalaji, SonyLIV, Gaana, BookMyShow, etc., you can use the spend now and pay later option.
- For all your bulk shopping needs, the app will help you with funds up to Rs. 200,000 for online shopping, which you can pay back in monthly instalments for a processing fee of 2% – 4%.
- The interest rate is between 9% – 35.99% p.a. for a repayment tenure of 3-24 months. The app’s lending partners (NBFC) include Fullerton India Credit Company Limited, Transactree Technologies Private Limited (Lendbox), and IDFC First Bank Limited.
Paytm: secure UPI payments
- Paytm is India’s No.1 payment App which is trusted by more than thirty crore Indians. The app will help you make easy bank-to-bank money transfers through BHIM UPI and make instant payments at shops and online sites like Swiggy, IRCTC, Flipkart, Uber, and Zomato.
- The app is an easy and secure platform to do your mobile, DTH, and FASTag recharges and complete all your monthly regular bill payments for water, gas, landline, electricity, insurance etc. You can also plan your air, rail, or bus travel and make bookings using the app.
- Use the app to begin your mutual fund investments and buy or sell digital gold and NPS, get an insurance policy, check your CIBIL credit score for free, and buy now and pay later with the app’s postpaid feature. Make Rail e-ticket booking, book flights, & buses in a few taps.
- Sending and receiving money from any phone number or bank account directly to your bank account is easy now. And the wallet KYC is not mandatory when you are using UPI Payments.
- You can quickly check and manage your multiple bank account balances and add beneficiaries. The app supports SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis bank, ICICI Bank, and all other banks in India which support BHIM UPI.
- To ensure the safety of all your transactions, you must set a unique four or 6-digit UPI PIN at the time of creating your UPI ID. UPI ID is the quickest means of making secure online payments in the place of adding bank account details. Remember, a UPI PIN is necessary for all UPI payments.
- Use the app to find the best, and the latest prepaid recharge plans for your mobile and DTH recharges on Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea (Vi) recharge, Jio recharge, BSNL recharge, etc. You can also recharge data cards on the Paytm app. Avail of the cashback offers on all your DTH recharges as well.
- Buying and recharging a FASTag for your vehicle with the most minor documentation is possible using the Paytm app. Make your electricity (BESCOM, PSPCL, BSES, MSEB, UPPCL, TSSPDCL, etc.), water, gas, broadband, insurance premiums, fees, rents, and landline bill payments using the app’s discount codes, and also get reminders well before the payment due dates.
- Whether you are scanning the QR code at offline stores or paying quickly using the UPI or mobile number for online payments (on more than 100 apps), the app ensures safe, secure, and contactless payments.
- Use the app to buy, sell, or gift 24K gold at live market rates and store them in 100% insured lockers without any hidden cost. In addition, you can also check your credit score for free and get details about all bank loans and credit cards.
- With the help of the Paytm postpaid feature, you can buy now and pay later using a credit of up to Rs. 60,000. The app also provides personal loans ranging between 10,000 to 2.5 lakhs for a repayment tenure of three to sixty months for an APR of 10.5% – 35% for a loan processing fee of 0- 6%. (note: personal loan feature available only to Indian citizens).
- The app’s credible lending partners (NBFC) are, Hero Fincorp Ltd, Aditya Birla Finance Ltd, and Clix Capital Services Pvt. In addition, you can use the app to book air, bus (for UPSRTC, GSRTC, HRTC, MSRTC, and more) or rail tickets (IRCTC is the app’s authorized partner, which allows booking, cancellation, PNR, and live train status), book hotels easily and quickly on the app.
Payzapp: UPI and Bill Payment
- PayZapp is another popular online payments app for recharge, bill payments, BharatQR Payments, travel bookings, FASTag recharge, online shopping, movies, and more. The app is integrated with Bharat QR, which supports payment from mVisa QR, MasterPass QR, and Rupay QR.
- You can create a PayZapp account by linking your bank account and make instant payments for your offline or online shopping, ticket booking, online food delivery, and many more at any time, from anywhere, and to anyone. Therefore it is considered the complete payment solution that gives you the power to pay in just One Click.
- The app helps you to manage and pay on time all your utility bills (such as electricity, gas, water, cylinder, rent, insurance premiums, landline, etc.), recharge your mobile, DTH, and data cards, shop at your favourite grocery stores online such as Big Basket, Supr daily, Grofers, and others and make payments easily.
- With just a few clicks, you can order food from your favourite outlets (like Swiggy, Zomato, Dominos, FreshMenu, and more) and make hassle-free payments. You can also make your other monthly standard payments through merchants like Magicbricks, NoBroker, and others.
- Getting a FASTag and recharging it is very easy on the app. Not just utility bills, you can also take a shopping splurge for fashion and groceries, plan all your travel ticket bookings and stay reservations, and pay insurance premiums.
- On the app, it is easy to get a Google Play recharge coupon at a discount, do a quick intra-bank and inter-bank money transfer, or seamlessly transfer from one PayZapp account to another. , Use the app to quickly open a savings account and apply for credit cards in minutes.
- You do not have to reload or top-up your wallet repeatedly once you link your debit and credit cards with the app. The app uses appropriate technology to conduct three-layer security checks for each transaction. So, you do not have to worry about security because the card details are safe with the bank and not on your mobile or the transacting websites.
- In addition to helping you quickly make your utility bill payments, recharges, and transfers, the app also provides you exciting offers on flight tickets, bus, and hotel bookings, travel, and online groceries, and get great offers on SmartBuy, exclusive PayZapp prepaid card offers and much more.
PhonePe: UPI payment and recharge
- PhonePe is another sought-after payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit and debit card or wallet for all your online payments and recharges.
- Just link your bank account with the app and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly. The PhonePe app is a safe and secure platform to meet all your payment, investment, insurance, mutual funds, and banking requirements. It provides a much better experience than internet banking.
- Use the PhonePe app to recharge your mobile phone, pay your utility bills and make hassle-free payments at your favourite offline and online stores. The app also provides investment options in mutual funds and buying insurance plans for your car or bike.
- All your money transfers, whether with BHIM UPI payments, bank transfers, or safe and instant without any cumbersome process. You can effortlessly monitor and manage multiple bank accounts, check account balances, and add beneficiaries from various banks.
- Make quick online payments on several shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon, and Myntra etc., place order for food (from Swiggy, Zomato, etc.), buy groceries online (from Grofers, Big basket, etc.), and plan your travel ticket bookings and stay reservations (from Makemytrip, Goibibo, etc.) using the app.
- You can also shop all your want at your favourite offline outlets and make payments by scanning the QR codes. Buy new insurance plans (such as life term, hospital, dengue and malaria, accident, bike or car, domestic multi-trip, etc.) and renew your existing plans on the app.
- Plan your investments and begin investing in lucrative mutual fund options (such as liquid funds, tax saving funds, super funds, equity funds, debt funds, hybrid funds, and others) that will give you the proper growth and provide stability. It is easy now to buy or sell 24K gold and build your gold savings on this payment and investment app.
- PhonePe is the most convenient place for you to recharge your prepaid mobile numbers (like Jio, Vodafone, Idea, Airtel, etc.) and DTH connection (with Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Airtel Direct, Videocon, etc.).
- Make your credit card bill payments, landline bills, water, electricity, gas, and other monthly utility bills with just a few clicks in the quickest possible time. When you get a PhonePe Gift Card, it is even easier to make prompt payments to more than one lakh leading offline and online store outlets and across the PhonePe app. Using the app; you can also easily track and manage the refunds from your favourite shopping websites.
- The app requests permissions for SMS (to verify your phone number for registration), location (a NPCI prerequisite for UPI transactions), contacts (to access phone numbers to transfer money and to recharge), camera (to scan QR code), storage (to store scanned QR code), accounts (to auto-fill the email ID while signing up), call (to detect single vs dual sim and let the user choose), and microphone (to complete the KYC video verification).
Imagine, in the digital era of convenience and technological abundance, having to run to the ATM to get money or check balances, visit your bank’s branch to check your balance, add a beneficiary, or make an IMPS transfer. Don’t we all look for a convenient all-in-one place that lets us manage our monetary domain without wasting time or money? That blessing in disguise is a payment app that will help you carry out all of the above and more with just a few clicks and without lengthy documentation or waiting.
We have discussed in detail the most popular payment apps in the app stores and their unique features. Luckily, almost all of them are free to download, giving you a chance to explore their many unique features. A few of the expected benefits that users look forward to while using a payment app are quick and easy bill payments, easy recharge with discounts and offers, instant transfers to other bank accounts or app accounts, and hassle-free payments while shopping at your favourite online or offline outlets.
In addition to these incredible features, the payment apps also offer personal loans, credit limits, and investment opportunities (including buying and selling of 24K gold). Therefore, payment apps are undoubtedly a tremendous boon to tracking and managing all your financial needs and transactions efficiently.