4/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 59576 installs | 💲 N/A
Increase security, efficiency, and control by managing all of your web-based applications in one place
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Bitium?
The Bitium has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Bitium have?
The Bitium has a user base of 59576 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Bitium?
The cost of the Bitium is N/A.
4. How to download the Bitium?
To download Bitium follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Bitium
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Bitium
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Bitium addon’s description :
|provides single place||2|
|single place user||2|
|place user manage||2|
|user manage credentials||2|
|manage credentials securely||2|
|credentials securely access||2|
|securely access applications||2|
|employees safely adopt||2|
|safely adopt apps||2|
|adopt apps need||2|
|apps need jobs||2|
|bitium eliminated lot||2|
|eliminated lot steps||2|
|lot steps password||2|
|steps password management||2|