0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 111 installs | 💲 N/A
This add-on enables you to seamlessly use AutoML to analyze documents stored as text in cells.
The tool lets you visualize the syntax using different kinds of graphs. These graphs can easily be uploaded as images to your Gdrive or Photos library.
*** Free 7 day trial, then requires subscription ***
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Bjorn’s Analyzer?
The Bjorn’s Analyzer has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Bjorn’s Analyzer have?
The Bjorn’s Analyzer has a user base of 111 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Bjorn’s Analyzer?
The cost of the Bjorn’s Analyzer is N/A.
4. How to download the Bjorn’s Analyzer?
To download Bjorn’s Analyzer follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Bjorn’s Analyzer
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Bjorn’s Analyzer
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Bjorn’s Analyzer addon’s description :
|google automl natural||1|
|automl natural language||1|
|natural language natural||1|
|language natural language||1|
|natural language processing||1|
|language processing nlp||1|
|processing nlp service||1|
|nlp service uses||1|
|service uses machine||1|
|uses machine learning||1|