Blink Reports for Xero
5/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 840 installs | 💲 N/A
Retrieve up to the minute reports from on or more Xero organisations and write directly to Google Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Blink Reports for Xero?
The Blink Reports for Xero has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Blink Reports for Xero have?
The Blink Reports for Xero has a user base of 840 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Blink Reports for Xero?
The cost of the Blink Reports for Xero is N/A.
4. How to download the Blink Reports for Xero?
To install Blink Reports for Xero follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Blink Reports for Xero
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Blink Reports for Xero
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Blink Reports for Xero addon’s description :
|sheet formulas sidebar||1|
|formulas sidebar retrieve||1|
|sidebar retrieve xero||1|
|retrieve xero reports||1|
|xero reports one||1|
|reports one companies||1|
|one companies build||1|
|companies build financial||1|
|build financial reports||1|
|financial reports charts||1|
|reports charts virtual||1|
|charts virtual dashboards||1|