Bulk Rename Files
4.7/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 7743 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Bulk rename Google Drive™ files quickly and easily with this Add-on. You define exactly what you want to search for in the file name and the text to replace it with.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Bulk Rename Files?
The Bulk Rename Files has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Bulk Rename Files have?
The Bulk Rename Files has a user base of 7743 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Bulk Rename Files?
The cost of the Bulk Rename Files is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Bulk Rename Files?
To download Bulk Rename Files follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Bulk Rename Files
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Bulk Rename Files
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Bulk Rename Files addon’s description :
|part file name||2|
|bulk rename google||1|
|rename google drive™||1|
|google drive™ files||1|
|drive™ files quickly||1|
|files quickly easily||1|
|quickly easily add-on||1|
|easily add-on define||1|
|add-on define exactly||1|
|define exactly want||1|
|exactly want search||1|
|want search file||1|
|search file name||1|
|file name text||1|
|name text replace||1|