CI HUB Connector
4.8/5 (out of 24 reviews ) | 📥 545 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Connect your assets from Adobe CC Library&Stock, Aprimo, Box, Brandfolder, Bynder, Celum, Dash, Dropbox, Fotoware, Getty Images, Google Drive&Photos, Keepeek, OneDrive, Opentext, Picturepark, Unsplash
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the CI HUB Connector?
The CI HUB Connector has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.
2. How many active users does the CI HUB Connector have?
The CI HUB Connector has a user base of 545 active users.
3. What is the cost of the CI HUB Connector?
The cost of the CI HUB Connector is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the CI HUB Connector?
To download CI HUB Connector follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: CI HUB Connector
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the CI HUB Connector
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the CI HUB Connector addon’s description :
|third party systems||2|
|hub connector new||1|
|connector new way||1|
|new way connect||1|
|way connect assets||1|
|connect assets within||1|
|assets within google||1|
|within google workspace||1|
|google workspace comfortable||1|
|workspace comfortable ever||1|
|comfortable ever one||1|
|ever one connector||1|
|one connector connect||1|
|connector connect assets||1|
|connect assets simple||1|