4.4/5 (out of 21 reviews ) | 📥 613715 installs | 💲 N/A
CLASS-MON, an add-on for Google Sheets helps teachers identify students’ difficulties.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the CLASS-MON?
The CLASS-MON has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.
2. How many active users does the CLASS-MON have?
The CLASS-MON has a user base of 613715 active users.
3. What is the cost of the CLASS-MON?
The cost of the CLASS-MON is N/A.
4. How to download the CLASS-MON?
To download CLASS-MON follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: CLASS-MON
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the CLASS-MON
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the CLASS-MON addon’s description :
|teacher introduces list||2|
|class-mon add-on google||1|
|add-on google sheets||1|
|google sheets helps||1|
|sheets helps teachers||1|
|helps teachers identify||1|
|teachers identify students’||1|
|identify students’ difficulties||1|
|students’ difficulties specially||1|
|difficulties specially designed||1|