Classroom Attendance Tracker
4.2/5 (out of 105 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Classroom Attendance Tracker?
The Classroom Attendance Tracker has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 105 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Classroom Attendance Tracker have?
The Classroom Attendance Tracker has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Classroom Attendance Tracker?
The cost of the Classroom Attendance Tracker is N/A.
4. How to download the Classroom Attendance Tracker?
To install Classroom Attendance Tracker follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Classroom Attendance Tracker
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Classroom Attendance Tracker
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Classroom Attendance Tracker addon’s description :
|update fixed timezone||1|
|fixed timezone response||1|
|timezone response sheet||1|
|response sheet tracker||1|
|sheet tracker accurate||1|
|tracker accurate time||1|
|accurate time student||1|
|time student submission||1|
|student submission attendance||1|
|submission attendance changed||1|
|attendance changed number||1|
|changed number question||1|
|number question reflect||1|
|question reflect nycdoe||1|
|reflect nycdoe student||1|