0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 11 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Want to provide feedback without opening every student presentation? Now use Connect More! to extract slides from an assignment folder, provide feedback, and then push that feedback to the students.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Connect More!?
The Connect More! has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Connect More! have?
The Connect More! has a user base of 11 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Connect More!?
The cost of the Connect More! is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Connect More!?
To download Connect More! follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Connect More!
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Connect More!
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Connect More! addon’s description :
|allows teacher pull||2|
|pull slides title||2|
|connect perfect tool||1|
|perfect tool allow||1|
|tool allow teachers||1|
|allow teachers retrieve||1|
|teachers retrieve student||1|
|retrieve student slide||1|
|student slide formative||1|
|slide formative assessment||1|
|formative assessment daily||1|
|assessment daily check-in||1|
|daily check-in progress||1|
|check-in progress check||1|
|progress check project||1|