4.2/5 (out of 10 reviews ) | 📥 379 installs | 💲 N/A
Extract texts, colors, labels, logos from your image files.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Content Sense?
The Content Sense has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Content Sense have?
The Content Sense has a user base of 379 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Content Sense?
The cost of the Content Sense is N/A.
4. How to download the Content Sense?
To install Content Sense follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Content Sense
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Content Sense
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Content Sense addon’s description :
|extract information scanned||2|
|content sense applies||1|
|sense applies ocr||1|
|applies ocr image||1|
|ocr image files||1|
|image files selected||1|
|files selected google||1|
|selected google drive||1|
|google drive folder||1|
|drive folder bring||1|
|folder bring sensible||1|
|bring sensible data||1|