5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 8 installs | 💲 N/A
Say hello to Count: the data notebook your whole team will love.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Count?
The Count has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Count have?
The Count has a user base of 8 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Count?
The cost of the Count is N/A.
4. How to download the Count?
To install Count follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Count
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Count
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Count addon’s description :
|stop drowning data||1|
|drowning data requests||1|
|data requests outdated||1|
|requests outdated dashboards||1|
|outdated dashboards unreliable||1|
|dashboards unreliable data||1|
|unreliable data start||1|
|data start driving||1|
|start driving better||1|
|driving better decision||1|
|better decision making||1|
|decision making team||1|
|making team one||1|
|team one simple||1|
|one simple document||1|