To get started, open your document and select any item in the menu “Add-ons” | “Currency Converter”.
Converts a given amount from one currency to another for a given date. Currency alphabetic codes should follow the ISO 4217 standard. For better performance, it is recommended to pass a range of values as input instead of using the function multiple times on a large range of data.
=CurrencyConverter(100, “USD”, “EUR”, “2/28/2020”) returns 91.09957183.
=CurrencyConverter(A2:A41, “usd”, C2:C41) returns an array of converted values from US dollar to a range of currencies for the latest available date.
=CurrencyConverter(A2:A41, B2:B41, C2:C41, “2/18/2019”) returns an array of converted values for date 2/18/2019.
=CurrencyConverter(A2:A41, B2:B41, C2:C41, D2:D41) returns an array of converted values.
CurrencyConverter(amount, currencyFrom, currencyTo, [date])
– amount – The value to convert from OR single-column range of values.
– currencyFrom – The currency alphabetic code to convert from OR single-column range of codes.
– currencyTo – The currency alphabetic code to convert to OR single-column range of codes.
– date – The date to search in rates history OR single-column range of dates. If it is not provided, the latest available date is used.
– Returns a converted value OR a single-column range of converted values.
Note, in some countries, arguments in formulas should be separated by a semi-colon (;) instead of comma (,).
Gets alphabetic codes of supported currencies for a given date. Currency alphabetic codes should follow the ISO 4217 standard.
– date – The date to search in rates history. If it is not provided, the latest available date is used.
– Returns a list of supported currencies.
AED – UAE Dirham, AUD – Australian dollar, AZN – Azerbaijani manat, BGN – Bulgarian lev, BRL – Brazilian real, BYN – Belarusian ruble, CAD – Canadian dollar, CHF – Swiss franc, CLP – Chilean peso, CNY – Chinese yuan renminbi, CZK – Czech koruna, DKK – Danish krone, EGP – Egyptian pound, EUR – Euro, GBP – Pound sterling, HKD – Hong Kong dollar, HRK – Croatian kuna, HUF – Hungarian forint, IDR – Indonesian rupiah, ILS – Israeli shekel, INR – Indian rupee, ISK – Icelandic krona, JPY – Japanese yen, KRW – South Korean won, KZT – Kazakhstani tenge, MDL – Moldovan leu, MXN – Mexican peso, MYR – Malaysian ringgit, NOK – Norwegian krone, NZD – New Zealand dollar, PHP – Philippine peso, PLN – Polish zloty, RON – Romanian leu, RUB – Russian rouble, SAR – Saudi riyal, SEK – Swedish krona, SGD – Singapore dollar, THB – Thai baht, TRY – Turkish lira, TWD – New Taiwan dollar, UAH – Ukrainian hryvnia, USD – US dollar, ZAR – South African rand.
ATOM – Cosmos, BCH – Bitcoin Cash, BTC – Bitcoin, DASH – Dash, EOS – EOS, ETC – Ethereum Classic, ETH – Ethereum, LINK – Chainlink, LTC – Litecoin, XLM – Stellar, XRP – XRP, XTZ – Tezos, ADA – Cardano, DOGE – Dogecoin, DOT – Polkadot, SOL – Solana.