4.8/5 (out of 4 reviews ) | 📥 216 installs | 💲 N/A
This add-on allows you to import data from a list of other Sheets without impacting performance. Great for periodic updates of data-sets spanning multiple documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the DataPull?
The DataPull has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
2. How many active users does the DataPull have?
The DataPull has a user base of 216 active users.
3. What is the cost of the DataPull?
The cost of the DataPull is N/A.
4. How to download the DataPull?
To download DataPull follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: DataPull
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the DataPull
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the DataPull addon’s description :
|add-on allows import||1|
|allows import data||1|
|import data list||1|
|data list sheets||1|
|list sheets without||1|
|sheets without impacting||1|
|without impacting performance||1|