5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 957 installs | 💲 Paid
Actionable Analytics for Walmart Marketplace
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the DataSpark?
The DataSpark has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the DataSpark have?
The DataSpark has a user base of 957 active users.
3. What is the cost of the DataSpark?
The cost of the DataSpark is Paid.
4. How to download the DataSpark?
To install DataSpark follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: DataSpark
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the DataSpark
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the DataSpark addon’s description :
|add-on makes easy||2|
|makes easy access||2|
|price price history||2|
|dataspark comprehensive data||1|
|comprehensive data walmartcom||1|
|data walmartcom marketplace||1|
|walmartcom marketplace add-on||1|
|marketplace add-on makes||1|
|easy access dataspark||1|
|access dataspark tracks||1|
|dataspark tracks 20m||1|
|tracks 20m products||1|
|20m products walmart||1|
|products walmart marketplace||1|
|walmart marketplace estimate||1|