0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 573 installs | 💲 Free of charge
The addon allows to get device data reports, in DOCS format, see Summary in Sheets format, delete users from each device, do a power wash and and view overall policy compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Device Reports?
The Device Reports has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Device Reports have?
The Device Reports has a user base of 573 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Device Reports?
The cost of the Device Reports is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Device Reports?
To download Device Reports follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Device Reports
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Device Reports
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Device Reports addon’s description :
|devices status reports||1|
|status reports workspace||1|
|reports workspace addon||1|
|workspace addon works||1|
|addon works drive||1|
|works drive calendar||1|
|drive calendar docs||1|
|calendar docs spreadsheets||1|
|docs spreadsheets allows||1|
|spreadsheets allows get||1|
|allows get full||1|
|get full device||1|