4.2/5 (out of 168 reviews ) | 📥 528935 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
One Beautiful Workspace for calling, messaging, meetings and contact center integrated with Google Workspace
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Dialpad?
The Dialpad has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 168 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Dialpad have?
The Dialpad has a user base of 528935 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Dialpad?
The cost of the Dialpad is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Dialpad?
To install Dialpad follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Dialpad
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Dialpad
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Dialpad addon’s description :
|dialpad truly unified||1|
|truly unified business||1|
|unified business communications||1|
|business communications platform||1|
|communications platform lets||1|
|platform lets call||1|
|lets call message||1|
|call message meet||1|
|message meet operate||1|
|meet operate contact||1|
|operate contact center||1|
|contact center one||1|