DigiSigner for Gmail
4.6/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 8768 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Sign documents straight from your Gmail account and forward a signed copy back to the sender. Free and without mandatory sign-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the DigiSigner for Gmail?
The DigiSigner for Gmail has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the DigiSigner for Gmail have?
The DigiSigner for Gmail has a user base of 8768 active users.
3. What is the cost of the DigiSigner for Gmail?
The cost of the DigiSigner for Gmail is Free of charge.
4. How to download the DigiSigner for Gmail?
To download DigiSigner for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: DigiSigner for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the DigiSigner for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the DigiSigner for Gmail addon’s description :
|legally binding digisigner||2|
|create digisigner legally||2|
|digisigner legally binding||2|
|choose attachments upload||1|
|attachments upload secure||1|
|upload secure connection||1|
|secure connection server||1|
|connection server sign||1|
|server sign documents||1|
|sign documents using||1|
|documents using mouse||1|
|using mouse typing||1|
|mouse typing text||1|
|typing text inserting||1|
|text inserting signature||1|