DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit
4.5/5 (out of 14915 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Sign PDF or document files, create forms and edit PDFs online for free! Apply legally binding eSignatures, send (or receive) faxes, create reusable templates and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit?
The DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on 14915 reviews.
2. How many active users does the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit have?
The DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit?
The cost of the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit is Free of charge.
4. How to download the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit?
To install DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the DocHub – PDF Sign and Edit addon’s description :
|sign edit share||1|
|edit share pdf||1|
|share pdf word||1|
|pdf word documents||1|
|word documents online||1|
|documents online dochub||1|
|online dochub way||1|
|dochub way world||1|
|way world manages||1|
|world manages documents||1|
|manages documents editor||1|
|documents editor tools||1|
|editor tools insert||1|
|tools insert text||1|
|insert text draw||1|