Docs to Markdown
3.8/5 (out of 148 reviews ) | 📥 1224181 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Docs to Markdown?
The Docs to Markdown has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 148 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Docs to Markdown have?
The Docs to Markdown has a user base of 1224181 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Docs to Markdown?
The cost of the Docs to Markdown is N/A.
4. How to download the Docs to Markdown?
To install Docs to Markdown follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Docs to Markdown
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Docs to Markdown
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Docs to Markdown addon’s description :
|see https githubcom||2|
|https githubcom evbacher||2|
|githubcom evbacher gd2md-html||2|
|remove version number||2|
|version number banner||2|
|number banner retitle||2|
|docs markdown gd2md-html||1|
|markdown gd2md-html converts||1|
|gd2md-html converts google||1|
|converts google docs||1|
|google docs simple||1|
|docs simple readable||1|
|simple readable markdown||1|
|readable markdown html||1|
|markdown html open-source||1|