4.1/5 (out of 421 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
An octopus for docs! Teacher-built tool for scaffolding, managing, organizing, and assessing student projects in Google Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Doctopus?
The Doctopus has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 421 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Doctopus have?
The Doctopus has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Doctopus?
The cost of the Doctopus is N/A.
4. How to download the Doctopus?
To download Doctopus follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Doctopus
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Doctopus
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Doctopus addon’s description :
|student editing rights||2|
|goobric chrome extension||2|
|enable rubric-based grading||2|
|copy doc student||2|
|shared copy doc||2|
|doctopus gives teachers||1|
|gives teachers ability||1|
|teachers ability mass-copy||1|
|ability mass-copy starter||1|
|mass-copy starter template||1|
|starter template share||1|
|template share monitor||1|
|share monitor student||1|
|monitor student progress||1|
|student progress manage||1|