5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 10579 installs | 💲 N/A
A tool for quickly and easily managing peer evaluations. Improves student performance and saves teachers time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Document Evaluator?
The Document Evaluator has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Document Evaluator have?
The Document Evaluator has a user base of 10579 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Document Evaluator?
The cost of the Document Evaluator is N/A.
4. How to download the Document Evaluator?
To download Document Evaluator follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Document Evaluator
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Document Evaluator
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Document Evaluator addon’s description :
|plugin allows teachers||1|
|allows teachers define||1|
|teachers define set||1|
|define set requirements||1|
|set requirements assignment||1|
|requirements assignment students||1|
|assignment students easily||1|
|students easily access||1|
|easily access check||1|
|access check also||1|
|check also tracks||1|
|also tracks peer||1|
|tracks peer evaluations||1|
|peer evaluations prior||1|
|evaluations prior grading||1|