Document Outline by Alice Keeler
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 24547 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Print your Google Doc™ outline by sending the headings to another Google Doc. You can also send your headings to a Google Slides™, Forms™, or Sheets™
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Document Outline by Alice Keeler?
The Document Outline by Alice Keeler has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Document Outline by Alice Keeler have?
The Document Outline by Alice Keeler has a user base of 24547 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Document Outline by Alice Keeler?
The cost of the Document Outline by Alice Keeler is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Document Outline by Alice Keeler?
To install Document Outline by Alice Keeler follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Document Outline by Alice Keeler
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Document Outline by Alice Keeler
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Document Outline by Alice Keeler addon’s description :
|text google doc™||2|
|document outline alice||2|
|outline alice keeler||2|
|send headings new||2|
|headings new google||2|
|default text google||1|
|google doc™ “normal||1|
|doc™ “normal text’||1|
|“normal text’ utilize||1|
|text’ utilize “heading||1|
|utilize “heading “heading||1|
|“heading “heading etc||1|