Domain Wide Mail Search
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 1173 installs | 💲 N/A
Make it easy to search multiple G suite inboxes at once.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Domain Wide Mail Search?
The Domain Wide Mail Search has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Domain Wide Mail Search have?
The Domain Wide Mail Search has a user base of 1173 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Domain Wide Mail Search?
The cost of the Domain Wide Mail Search is N/A.
4. How to download the Domain Wide Mail Search?
To install Domain Wide Mail Search follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Domain Wide Mail Search
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Domain Wide Mail Search
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Domain Wide Mail Search addon’s description :
|domain wide mail||3|
|wide mail search||3|
|administrators ability search||3|
|search emails across||3|
|let suite administrators||2|
|suite administrators ability||2|
|ability search emails||2|
|emails across organization||2|
|make easy search||1|
|easy search multiple||1|
|search multiple suite||1|
|multiple suite inboxes||1|
|suite inboxes domain||1|
|inboxes domain wide||1|
|mail search let||1|