Drive File Exposure Audit
3/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 143 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive File Exposure Audit?
The Drive File Exposure Audit has a rating of 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive File Exposure Audit have?
The Drive File Exposure Audit has a user base of 143 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive File Exposure Audit?
The cost of the Drive File Exposure Audit is N/A.
4. How to download the Drive File Exposure Audit?
To download Drive File Exposure Audit follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive File Exposure Audit
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive File Exposure Audit
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive File Exposure Audit addon’s description :
|security reasons we’d||1|
|reasons we’d like||1|
|we’d like see||1|
|like see documents||1|
|see documents google||1|
|documents google drive||1|
|google drive shared||1|
|drive shared people||1|
|shared people outside||1|
|people outside organization||1|
|outside organization google||1|
|organization google apps||1|