Drive Files Manager
4.4/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 16006 installs | 💲 N/A
Allows users to list metadata about their drive files and store them in a spreadsheet. They can also edit file names and descriptions and get thumbnails of image files.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive Files Manager?
The Drive Files Manager has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive Files Manager have?
The Drive Files Manager has a user base of 16006 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive Files Manager?
The cost of the Drive Files Manager is N/A.
4. How to download the Drive Files Manager?
To download Drive Files Manager follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive Files Manager
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive Files Manager
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive Files Manager addon’s description :
|drive files metadata||1|
|files metadata add-on||1|
|metadata add-on allow||1|
|add-on allow list||1|
|allow list spreadsheet||1|
|list spreadsheet files||1|
|spreadsheet files folders||1|
|files folders google||1|
|folders google drive||1|
|google drive update||1|
|drive update file||1|
|update file names||1|