Drive Permissions Auditor
3.3/5 (out of 87 reviews ) | 📥 226935 installs | 💲 N/A
Audit your Google Drive and know who has access to your files and folders and what permissions they have. The auditor can also scan files in your Google Shared Drives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive Permissions Auditor?
The Drive Permissions Auditor has a rating of 3.3 out of 5 based on 87 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive Permissions Auditor have?
The Drive Permissions Auditor has a user base of 226935 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive Permissions Auditor?
The cost of the Drive Permissions Auditor is N/A.
4. How to download the Drive Permissions Auditor?
To install Drive Permissions Auditor follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive Permissions Auditor
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive Permissions Auditor
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive Permissions Auditor addon’s description :
|drive permissions auditor||2|
|auditor scans files||2|
|files google drive||2|
|google drive permissions||1|
|permissions auditor scans||1|
|scans files folders||1|
|files folders google||1|
|folders google drive||1|
|google drive prepares||1|
|drive prepares audit||1|
|prepares audit report||1|
|audit report detailing||1|
|report detailing access||1|
|detailing access shared||1|
|access shared files||1|