4/5 (out of 49 reviews ) | 📥 250610 installs | 💲 N/A
Receive large files from your clients, students, friends…
The data are securely saved in your Google Drive. Web visitors just drag&drop files into a web browser. No logins. No limits on filesize. You are notified.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive Uploader?
The Drive Uploader has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive Uploader have?
The Drive Uploader has a user base of 250610 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive Uploader?
The cost of the Drive Uploader is N/A.
4. How to download the Drive Uploader?
To download Drive Uploader follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive Uploader
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive Uploader
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive Uploader addon’s description :
|google drive™ account||2|
|friends family colleagues||2|
|drive uploader easy-to-use||1|
|uploader easy-to-use application||1|
|easy-to-use application allows||1|
|application allows anyone||1|
|allows anyone receive||1|
|anyone receive large||1|
|receive large files||1|
|large files google||1|
|files google drive™||1|
|drive™ account even||1|
|account even persons||1|
|even persons don’t||1|
|persons don’t google||1|