Dropbox for Gmail
4.1/5 (out of 3363 reviews ) | 📥 2394588 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Dropbox for Gmail?
The Dropbox for Gmail has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 3363 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Dropbox for Gmail have?
The Dropbox for Gmail has a user base of 2394588 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Dropbox for Gmail?
The cost of the Dropbox for Gmail is N/A.
4. How to download the Dropbox for Gmail?
To install Dropbox for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Dropbox for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Dropbox for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Dropbox for Gmail addon’s description :
|dropbox add-on lets||1|
|add-on lets save||1|
|lets save share||1|
|save share files||1|
|share files big||1|
|files big small—including||1|
|big small—including photos||1|
|small—including photos videos||1|
|photos videos presentations||1|
|videos presentations docs||1|
|presentations docs project||1|
|docs project work—without||1|
|project work—without leaving||1|
|work—without leaving gmail||1|
|leaving gmail attach||1|