4.2/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 1648 installs | 💲 Free of charge
EasyMaps creates Google Maps™ url from the address data in the Google Sheets™.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Easymaps?
The Easymaps has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Easymaps have?
The Easymaps has a user base of 1648 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Easymaps?
The cost of the Easymaps is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Easymaps?
To install Easymaps follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Easymaps
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Easymaps
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Easymaps addon’s description :
|bring power google||1|
|power google maps™||1|
|google maps™ google||1|
|maps™ google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ using||1|
|sheets™ using easymaps||1|
|using easymaps add-on||1|
|easymaps add-on works||1|
|add-on works select||1|
|works select columns||1|