5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 155399 installs | 💲 N/A
Go beyond Forms with 60+ technology-enhanced question types! Find customizable assignments aligned to your state standards for student practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Edcite?
The Edcite has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Edcite have?
The Edcite has a user base of 155399 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Edcite?
The cost of the Edcite is N/A.
4. How to download the Edcite?
To download Edcite follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Edcite
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Edcite
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Edcite addon’s description :
|give students standards-based||1|
|students standards-based practice||1|
|standards-based practice get||1|
|practice get instant||1|
|get instant feedback||1|
|instant feedback choose||1|
|feedback choose technology-enhanced||1|
|choose technology-enhanced question||1|
|technology-enhanced question types||1|
|question types aligned||1|
|types aligned sbac||1|
|aligned sbac parcc||1|
|sbac parcc air||1|
|parcc air act||1|
|air act aspire||1|