0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 640211 installs | 💲 Paid
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Elastica Securlet?
The Elastica Securlet has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Elastica Securlet have?
The Elastica Securlet has a user base of 640211 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Elastica Securlet?
The cost of the Elastica Securlet is Paid.
4. How to download the Elastica Securlet?
To install Elastica Securlet follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Elastica Securlet
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Elastica Securlet
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Elastica Securlet addon’s description :
|google drive account||4|
|elastica’s google drive||3|
|google drive securlet||3|
|stored google drive||2|
|phi source code||2|
|investigate historical transactions||2|
|drive securlet enables||1|
|securlet enables organizations||1|
|enables organizations protect||1|
|organizations protect assets||1|
|protect assets stored||1|
|assets stored google||1|
|google drive supports||1|
|drive supports detection||1|
|supports detection remediation||1|