3.4/5 (out of 89 reviews ) | 📥 108913 installs | 💲 N/A
Auto forward email messages from Gmail to any other email address. Just create a search rule and the addon will automatically bulk-forward all matching email messages to any address. You can forward old emails as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Email Forwarder?
The Email Forwarder has a rating of 3.4 out of 5 based on 89 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Email Forwarder have?
The Email Forwarder has a user base of 108913 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Email Forwarder?
The cost of the Email Forwarder is N/A.
4. How to download the Email Forwarder?
To install Email Forwarder follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Email Forwarder
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Email Forwarder
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Email Forwarder addon’s description :
|forward another address||2|
|emails per day||2|
|per day runs||2|
|email forwarder premium||2|
|runs every minutes||2|
|gmail’s built-in email||1|
|built-in email forwarder||1|
|email forwarder imposes||1|
|forwarder imposes several||1|
|imposes several limitations||1|
|several limitations lets||1|
|limitations lets forward||1|
|lets forward messages||1|
|forward messages email||1|
|messages email address||1|