Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive
3.5/5 (out of 87 reviews ) | 📥 277127 installs | 💲 Free of charge
File encryption and decryption tool for Google Drvie and your local files. Encrypt your files so that no one can look at them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive?
The Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 based on 87 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive have?
The Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive has a user base of 277127 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive?
The cost of the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive?
To install Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Encrypt, Decrypt files with Drive addon’s description :
|file encryption decryption||1|
|encryption decryption tool||1|
|decryption tool google||1|
|tool google drvie||1|
|google drvie local||1|
|drvie local files||1|
|local files allows||1|
|files allows encrypt||1|
|allows encrypt files||1|
|encrypt files one||1|
|files one look||1|
|one look select||1|