Equation Editor ++
4/5 (out of 262 reviews ) | 📥 8113148 installs | 💲 N/A
Put equations in Google Docs or Slides with the power of LaTeX and the simplicity of a graphical editor.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Equation Editor ++?
The Equation Editor ++ has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 262 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Equation Editor ++ have?
The Equation Editor ++ has a user base of 8113148 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Equation Editor ++?
The cost of the Equation Editor ++ is N/A.
4. How to download the Equation Editor ++?
To install Equation Editor ++ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Equation Editor ++
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Equation Editor ++
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Equation Editor ++ addon’s description :
|connect external service||2|
|put equations google||1|
|equations google docs||1|
|google docs slides||1|
|docs slides power||1|
|slides power latex||1|
|power latex simplicity||1|
|latex simplicity graphical||1|
|simplicity graphical editor||1|
|graphical editor editor||1|
|editor editor based||1|
|editor based mathquill||1|
|based mathquill gui-based||1|
|mathquill gui-based math||1|
|gui-based math editor||1|