eSpeakers Client Portal
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 34 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Give your customers an easy way to fill out your event questionnaire, with results that tie right back to their event in EventCX. Install this add-on to your Google Form™.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the eSpeakers Client Portal?
The eSpeakers Client Portal has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the eSpeakers Client Portal have?
The eSpeakers Client Portal has a user base of 34 active users.
3. What is the cost of the eSpeakers Client Portal?
The cost of the eSpeakers Client Portal is Free of charge.
4. How to download the eSpeakers Client Portal?
To install eSpeakers Client Portal follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: eSpeakers Client Portal
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the eSpeakers Client Portal
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the eSpeakers Client Portal addon’s description :
|give customers great||1|
|customers great experience||1|
|great experience working||1|
|experience working online||1|
|working online client||1|
|online client portal||1|
|client portal feature||1|
|portal feature espeakers||1|
|feature espeakers information||1|
|espeakers information want||1|
|information want collect||1|
|want collect doesn’t||1|