0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 84 installs | 💲 N/A
Embed your Google Calendar event data on your website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the EventCal?
The EventCal has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the EventCal have?
The EventCal has a user base of 84 active users.
3. What is the cost of the EventCal?
The cost of the EventCal is N/A.
4. How to download the EventCal?
To install EventCal follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: EventCal
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the EventCal
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the EventCal addon’s description :
|already using google||1|
|using google calendar||1|
|google calendar plan||1|
|calendar plan events||1|
|plan events business||1|
|events business don’t||1|
|business don’t need||1|
|don’t need another||1|
|need another event||1|
|another event management||1|
|event management app||1|
|management app need||1|
|app need way||1|
|need way advertise||1|
|way advertise events||1|