4/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 13865 installs | 💲 N/A
Fast 3D viewer for STL, PLY, OBJ and many other file formats.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the exocad webview?
The exocad webview has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the exocad webview have?
The exocad webview has a user base of 13865 active users.
3. What is the cost of the exocad webview?
The cost of the exocad webview is N/A.
4. How to download the exocad webview?
To download exocad webview follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: exocad webview
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the exocad webview
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the exocad webview addon’s description :
|stl obj ply||2|
|view files directly||1|
|files directly google||1|
|directly google drive||1|
|google drive supported||1|
|drive supported file||1|
|supported file formats||1|
|file formats stl||1|
|formats stl obj||1|
|obj ply many||1|
|ply many load||1|
|many load almost||1|
|load almost type||1|
|almost type model||1|
|type model quickly||1|